Want to enjoy creating amazing art and get a nationally recognised qualification too? The Carers’ Centre is running the Arts Award for young carers with 5 levels: Discover, Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
The Award is flexible so you can work at your own pace to gain a valuable qualification for your CV, as well as a make portfolio that shows off your creativity.
To achieve your Award you’ll need to:
- take part in different arts activities
- be inspired by artists and arts organisations
- experience arts events
- share your arts skills with others
- put together a portfolio in your own choice of format
And for Silver and Gold you'll also get to:
- set yourself arts challenges
- organise your own projects
- research arts careers and the arts sector
To get involved or find out more phone for free from a landline: 0800 0388 885 or from a mobile call: 01761 431388 (standard call charges apply). Or you can email us if you prefer.
Arts Award logo
Visit the national Arts Award website