Radstock Carer Café
Join us at Mardons Social Club for a relaxing cuppa. This is a welcoming and supportive space where you can share advice and enjoy chatting to new friends.
- Radstock Carer Café , Mon 07 Feb, 10:00 AM
- Radstock Carer Café , Mon 07 Mar, 10:00 AM
I’ve built up friendships with other carers who are not judgmental and understand the difficulties associated with caring.
There are lots of reasons to join a Carer Café:
- Meet new people that also have experience of caring
- Take some time away from your caring responsibilities
- Be heard, talk about the things important to you
- Build friendships, have a laugh and enjoy a cuppa!
There are lots of reasons to come along to this fantastic activity!
- Learn a new skill, that you can take further at home
- Enjoy a relaxing and stress relieving hobby
- Leave with beautiful decorations for your home