Bath Dementia Carer Café
We’re happy to launch a new addition to our Carer Café programme, specifically for people who look after someone with dementia. Join us, with the person you care for at our base in Bath.
- Bath Dementia Carer Café, Fri 22 Jul, 10:30 AM
- Bath Dementia Carer Café, Fri 26 Aug, 10:30 AM
- Bath Dementia Carer Café, Fri 23 Sep, 10:30 AM
Dementia brings specific challenges for the person living with the condition, and for the person looking after them. You told us what was important to you, and we listened.
We’re happy to launch a new addition to our Carer Café programme, specifically for people who look after someone with dementia.
What to expect
Our free activities are here to help you take some time for yourself and to meet others that understand the joys and challenges of looking after a loved one.
There are lots of reasons to join this fantastic activity:
- Meet people in a similar situation, that understand what it's like to look after a friend or family member with dementia
- We know it can be difficult to take time for yourself away from your caring responsibilities, to support you these sessions have a dedicated space for you and another space for your loved one
- Specialist hosts will tailor activities and conversation to meet the needs of the person you care for, so you can enjoy a relaxing cuppa with new friends