We are a local and independent charity that relies on donations to ensure unpaid carers across Bath and North East Somerset are recognised, valued and supported.
We receive income from various channels such as charitable grants, donations, legacies and statutory bodies.
Every penny is spent on delivering our charitable work, with all donations going towards our work supporting young and adult carers.
• 37% was spent on keeping carers in control, providing vital information and advice through our Freephone Support Line, one to one support sessions, wellbeing calls, employment support and offering other information and advice.
• 26% was spent on keeping carers well through our free wellbeing activities, counselling sessions and our Coping with Caring course.
• 20% was spent on keeping carers connected through our online, face to face and telephone Carer Cafés and community Facebook group.
• 15% was spent on creating a carer-friendly community by working with professionals and the general public to raise awareness of unpaid care to ensure carers get the best support possible.
• Just 2% of our income was spent on fundraising to deliver all of our vital work.
Know your impact
Every penny you give goes towards our work supporting young and adult carers.
Know your impact and read our latest annual report.